Mission Training Internships


Ready yourself for a career in mission. We offer two full time, residential programs designed to equip individuals and couples for cross-cultural ministry.

Fall Internship

We run an internship program designed to prepare people for long-term, cross-cultural ministry. This year, our program will run from January 7 – May 31. Internship participants spend about 40% of their time in a formal classroom setting and the other 60% of their time working with staff members in our office learning about and helping with the task of running a mission organization. Interns get experience in local outreach, ministry to refugees, art as mission, social media and communications, and finance and administration through working with our staff teams

Upon graduating, you will be qualified to fill a field position in one of the more than 30 countries where our partners currently work.

Click the above picture to learn more.

Summer Internship

We’ve developed a three month Summer Internship Program designed to educate, equip, and engage those willing to follow Christ to the ends of the earth.

The program is designed to work with high school and college academic schedules and is run through our Richmond, VA office.

Work with our staff, attend classes taught by missionaries and pastors, live in community, and learn what it means to do mission to the lest reached.

Click the above picture to learn more.